Skip to main content

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Hello Reader! Welcome to the blog! If you are a frequent visitor, you noticed it has been a while since I posted here. My supposedly once a week plan kind of have gotten off-track because of things outside of my hobby. I still make time to continue with the blog like now, and will try to restart my once a week post plan. To begin the restart, here is the Porsche 934, Porsche Edition by Majorette.

Porsche 934 Right Side.

The Porsche 934, or the 934 is a car from the 5-car Porsche Edition set by Majorette that is exclusive to Target stores. I found this set at a Target and it looked like it was a peg warmer since there we multiples of it. The multiples looked like it had not moved much and a kind of dusty. I took one home for my collection because I know Majorette is a premium brand and it has nice details.

Porsche 934 Front Right Side.

Porsche 934 Front Right Side.

Out of the 5 cars in the set, 2 were exclusives to this Porsche set. The 934 is one of the exclusive cars and it looks really good. The paint designs are placed in all sides of the body. The paint designs make the 934 ready to compete at a racing circuit. Speaking of racing, I think the paint designs on this car is a replica of an important racing event given the text logo "Brumos Porsche" on the doors. I have no idea about that event, but it does look significant. I will try to expand on it later in the blog when I learn more about the event.

Porsche 934 Left Side.

 Porsche 934 Left Side.

The 934 looks like a classic Porsche to me because it has a mix of corners and curves much like older Porsche cars. Newer Porsche cars have more curves on the body similar to modern supercars.

Porsche 934 Left Side.

 Porsche 934 Back Left Side.

The 934 has working features similar to most Majorette models like the opening doors and suspension. The doors are easy to open to show more of the detailed interior, and the suspension activates by gently pressing on any top part of the 934 such as the roof.

Porsche 934 Top Left Side
 Porsche 934 Top Left Side.

Like most models, the 934 has some minor flaws in the paint design and casting. My copy of the model has some missing paint on the back wing and some cast lines present in the front. But the model still looks great overall even with the minor imperfections. I know that even the more expensive models are not exempted from flaws, so no problems for me here.

That is all for today, and I hope you enjoyed my latest post on the blog. Thanks, and see you soon in another post here in the Diecast Collection Photoarts blog!
 

 

Comments

Ad 1

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Porsche 911

The Porsche 911 Turbo is the third car in the 5-pack. It comes in red, shiny body paint with some paint designs in the right places. This is a cool car because it is very detailed for a Matchbox model. It has wipers, side mirrors, same sized wheels, and detailed interior. The model is an old casting, based on the date. I checked the date and it says 2001 with the old Matchbox logo during that year. I noticed that the 911 is a wider model compared to the present releases. It may be the standard size during those years that allowed the designers to add more details than usual. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it. 

Hot Wheels Mystery 3 Chase Bone Shaker

The Summer Bone Shaker becomes a silver chase variant in the Mystery Models Series 3. This is the open rooftop edition that shows the detailed interior in chrome. The car has been repainted with a cool satin blue paint on the body. The paint designs have an aggressive racing face on the sides that are blended with black waves. Some more paint designs with the racer number 2 are on the front hood. This Summer Bone Shaker must always be a part of any core Bone Shaker collector. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it.