Skip to main content

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Diecast Hauls

 

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog. I have some goodies that I got from Walmart and Target. These goodies will become Short Scan Review content in my YouTube channel that you can visit by clicking the link at the end of the post.

It has been some time since my last post. I think I can make the posts a bit more regular in the following weeks because I already adjusted in my new schedule. I made some time for the Short Scan Reviews and then for this blog. Now, on to the hauls!

Master of the Universe Hot Wheels Character Cars

 

Unlike Prince Adam, I share my passion for the Masters of the Universe world. Teela is the new addition to my Masters of the Universe Character cars collection. The car has her signature colors and costume pattern.

Tomica



 

It feels so good to grab Tomica models from Walmart stores since they are hard to find. I got the police car, taxi, and hamburger truck. The hamburger truck looks tasty in the packaging! I wonder if the burger prop can be removed from the trailer. We will know in its Short Scan Review!
 
Matchbox


I did not intend to get a premium Matchbox model but this one caught my eye. The Matchbox theme looks great in this truck even though I don't collect trucks. The plus on this model is the working feature that adds to the display options.
 
 Hot Wheels Corvette 5-Pack
 

I begun to appreciate Corvette cars and add them to my collection. Here is the latest Corvette models in the form of a 5-Pack that will be featured in each of their own Short Scan Review. I can see that there are a couple of older castings and will share more about them when I open the pack.

This is it for now and see you in the next post. Thanks for looking!


Before you go: 
 
1. Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link


After watching some videos - subscribe!

2. Visit my Twitter account at

https://twitter.com/diecastcolvarts

 And follow me.

3. Visit my Instagram account at

https://www.instagram.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts/

And like Twitter, follow me.

4. Last, if possible, follow this blog by subscribing by email to get the latest updates. :)

By subscribing to my blog, YouTube channel, and following me on Twitter and Instagram, you will help me grow my social media pages. You will help me unlock features like the community tab to make this blog and social media pages more interactive.

Comments

Ad 1

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Porsche 911

The Porsche 911 Turbo is the third car in the 5-pack. It comes in red, shiny body paint with some paint designs in the right places. This is a cool car because it is very detailed for a Matchbox model. It has wipers, side mirrors, same sized wheels, and detailed interior. The model is an old casting, based on the date. I checked the date and it says 2001 with the old Matchbox logo during that year. I noticed that the 911 is a wider model compared to the present releases. It may be the standard size during those years that allowed the designers to add more details than usual. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it. 

Hot Wheels Mystery 3 Chase Bone Shaker

The Summer Bone Shaker becomes a silver chase variant in the Mystery Models Series 3. This is the open rooftop edition that shows the detailed interior in chrome. The car has been repainted with a cool satin blue paint on the body. The paint designs have an aggressive racing face on the sides that are blended with black waves. Some more paint designs with the racer number 2 are on the front hood. This Summer Bone Shaker must always be a part of any core Bone Shaker collector. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it. 

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Hello Reader! Welcome to the blog! If you are a frequent visitor, you noticed it has been a while since I posted here. My supposedly once a week plan kind of have gotten off-track because of things outside of my hobby. I still make time to continue with the blog like now, and will try to restart my once a week post plan. To begin the restart, here is the Porsche 934, Porsche Edition by Majorette. Porsche 934 Right Side. The Porsche 934, or the 934 is a car from the 5-car Porsche Edition set by Majorette that is exclusive to Target stores. I found this set at a Target and it looked like it was a peg warmer since there we multiples of it. The multiples looked like it had not moved much and a kind of dusty. I took one home for my collection because I know Majorette is a premium brand and it has nice details. Porsche 934 Front Right Side. Out of the 5 cars in the set, 2 were exclusives to this Porsche set. The 934 is one of the exclusive cars and it looks really good. The paint designs are