Skip to main content

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Tomica MF Ghost / Honda CIVIC TYPE R

 

MF GHOST Honda CIVIC TYPE R and Box
 

As an Initial D fan, I had to get the models involved in its sequel, MF GHOST. There are currently three models in the SP line and this is one of them. I do not know much about the new series except that the main character is the student of the main character in the older series. The box gives the illustration of the driver of this car.

MF GHOST Honda CIVIC TYPE R semi-side

The Honda CIVIC TYPE-R is a repaint of the Tomica 50th Anniversary version. I think it still has the same casting details such as the back spoiler and the plastic front lights. The back spoiler is still made of plastic and proves to be the same casting as the anniversary release.

MF GHOST / Honda CIVIC TYPE R left side

The sides have some paint designs like the front and back lights, the red border on the base, and the borders on the windows. The windows are made of translucent plastic giving off a tinted effect. The largest paint design is on the door, the racer number 13. The character driver of this car may have his reasons on choosing the number or may be randomly given prior to the tournament in the manga.

MF GHOST / Honda CIVIC TYPE R top

 

MF GHOST / Honda CIVIC TYPE R top isometric

The top of the car has casting details like the triangle shape on the front hood that is most likely the spoiler, antenna on the roof, and the plastic spoiler. The plastic spoiler has black paint except on its side.

MF GHOST / Honda CIVIC TYPE R back

The back has more paint designs like on the lights, vents, wing, and base. The details on the vents have a mesh pattern to make it look realistic. The base does have casting details for the exhausts.

MF GHOST / Honda CIVIC TYPE R front

The front is setup like the back when it comes to paint designs. It has painted vents, grille, and base. The mesh patterns are also present on the vents to make it realistic and those make the car look good. The badge in the center is accurate like the real car. Like I said at the beginning of the post, the front has plastic inserts for the lights and they look great in this model.

The cars in the MF GHOST manga is more modern because it uses newer cars like the Honda CIVIC TYPE R compared to its predecessor. Once I get more information about the MF GHOST series, I will update this post and have it make a cameo appearance in future posts.

Before you go: 
 
1. Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link


After watching some videos - subscribe!

2. Visit my Twitter account at

https://twitter.com/diecastcolvarts

 And follow me.

3. Visit my Instagram account at

https://www.instagram.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts/

And like Twitter, follow me.

4. Last, if possible, follow this blog by subscribing by email to get the latest updates. :)

By subscribing to my blog, YouTube channel, and following me on Twitter and Instagram, you will help me grow my social media pages. You will help me unlock features like the community tab to make this blog and social media pages more interactive.





Comments

Ad 1

Popular posts from this blog

Matchbox Porsche 911

The Porsche 911 Turbo is the third car in the 5-pack. It comes in red, shiny body paint with some paint designs in the right places. This is a cool car because it is very detailed for a Matchbox model. It has wipers, side mirrors, same sized wheels, and detailed interior. The model is an old casting, based on the date. I checked the date and it says 2001 with the old Matchbox logo during that year. I noticed that the 911 is a wider model compared to the present releases. It may be the standard size during those years that allowed the designers to add more details than usual. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it. 

Hot Wheels Mystery 3 Chase Bone Shaker

The Summer Bone Shaker becomes a silver chase variant in the Mystery Models Series 3. This is the open rooftop edition that shows the detailed interior in chrome. The car has been repainted with a cool satin blue paint on the body. The paint designs have an aggressive racing face on the sides that are blended with black waves. Some more paint designs with the racer number 2 are on the front hood. This Summer Bone Shaker must always be a part of any core Bone Shaker collector. Before you go:    Visit my YouTube channel called Diecast Collection Videoarts using this link https://www.youtube.com/diecastcollectionvideoarts After watching some videos - subscribe! Thanks for looking!  -- Note: All the models featured in this blog and channel are from my personal collection. None are from sponsors. If a model is sponsored, I will announce it. 

Majorette Porsche 934 Porsche Edition

Hello Reader! Welcome to the blog! If you are a frequent visitor, you noticed it has been a while since I posted here. My supposedly once a week plan kind of have gotten off-track because of things outside of my hobby. I still make time to continue with the blog like now, and will try to restart my once a week post plan. To begin the restart, here is the Porsche 934, Porsche Edition by Majorette. Porsche 934 Right Side. The Porsche 934, or the 934 is a car from the 5-car Porsche Edition set by Majorette that is exclusive to Target stores. I found this set at a Target and it looked like it was a peg warmer since there we multiples of it. The multiples looked like it had not moved much and a kind of dusty. I took one home for my collection because I know Majorette is a premium brand and it has nice details. Porsche 934 Front Right Side. Out of the 5 cars in the set, 2 were exclusives to this Porsche set. The 934 is one of the exclusive cars and it looks really good. The paint designs are